Duties and Responsibilities of Publisher
- Research Expansion Alliance (REA) is committing to ensure that editorial decisions on manuscript submissions are the final.
- REA is promising to ensure that the decision on manuscript submissions is only made based on professional judgment and will not be affected by any commercial interests.
- REA is committing to maintain the integrity of academic and research records.
- REA is monitoring the ethics by Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editors, Editorial Board Members, Reviewers, Authors, and Readers.
- REA is always checking the plagiarism and fraudulent data issues involving in the submitted manuscript.
- REA is always willing to publish corrections, clarifications and retractions involving its publications as and when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities of Editors
- The Editors of the journal should have the full authority to reject/accept a manuscript.
- The Editors of the journal should maintain the confidentiality of submitted manuscripts under review or until they are published.
- The Editor-in-Chief should take a decision on submitted manuscripts, whether to be published or not with other editors and reviewers
- The Editors of the journal should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- The Editors of the journal should disclose and try to avoid any conflict of interest.
- The Editors of the journal should maintain academic integrity and strive to meet the needs of readers and authors.
- The Editors of the journal should be willing to investigate plagiarism and fraudulent data issues and willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions, and apologies when needed.
- The Editors of the journal should have the limit themselves only to the intellectual content.
- The Editors of the journal must not disclose any information about submitted manuscripts to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted paper will not be used by the editor or the members of the editorial board for their own research purposes without the author’s explicit written consent.
Duties and Responsibilities of Reviewers
- The Reviewers of the journal should assist the Editors in taking the decision for publishing the submitted manuscripts.
- The Reviewers should maintain the confidentiality of manuscripts, which they are invited to review.
- The Reviewers should provide comments in time that will help editors to make decision on the submitted manuscript to be published or not.
- The Reviewers are bound to treat the manuscript received for peer reviewing as confidential, and must not use the information obtained through peer review for personal advantage.
- The Reviewers comments against each invited manuscript should be technical, professional and objective.
- The Reviewers should not review the manuscripts in which they have found conflicts of interest with any of the authors, companies, or institutions.
- The Reviewers should disclose and try to avoid any conflict of interest.